• Post 1
  • Post 2

3 The Reactive Hypoglycemia Diet: Managing Reactive Hypoglycemia With Your Diet

3 The Reactive Hypoglycemia Diet: Managing Reactive Hypoglycemia With Your Diet



1th. If you have recently been diagnosed with reactive hypoglycemia? If so, I understand that frustration come. Eventually I found myself in the most dangerous symptom disorder in 2011. Nothing seemed to help me! One of the doctors I work do not have to take medications or cause other problems. This is total confusion!

My symptoms are tremor, headache, anxiety, irritability, palpitations / arrhythmias, including the list goes on! Grip on my condition that I do not, but controlling a lot of research and trial and error, and I feel like reactive hypoglycemia obtained - that is not a drug, it is the food!

If you eat helps your body manage blood sugar levels, so now, in order to increase the amount of insulin.

2nd. If food is your problem, then make sure that the right to food can solve your problem? - Yes, it can! This is how you do it. First avoid simple sugars and simple carbohydrates. Your mashed potatoes, cakes, sugar, cereal, pasta, sweets and of course too fat, protein and some complex carbohydrates together rather than what you want (Yes, I'm sorry!) Lunch will. The computation of fat and protein to keep your blood sugar and insulin absorption rate of your body slowly. In other words, keep your blood sugar stable and important, so you eat less food on the list. This list will not increase your blood sugar is low and simple, "Google", "low Kilcare food" for a list of foods and brown rice, sweet potatoes, beans, blueberries, strawberries, as food.

3rd. They are small, often eat food that should be next. Always know where you get your next meal to ignore food. This is very important to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. If you want some sweet sugar or corn starch, protein or fat you are determined after a large meal. Food is not a piece of cake or pie on an empty stomach, I would suggest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer

Popular Posts

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner