• Post 1
  • Post 2

Environmental Protection - The removal, the empirical evidence and the nature of science and research


Environmental Protection - The removal, the empirical evidence and the nature of science and research


Not long ago, I would like to grow their own vegetables in the mobile environment and to pretend to be used as rain water, Oh, you know, but I welcome, Doss He turned and fertilizer, human waste is a lawyer. One of the good bacteria living in the soil, we have not deleted the application of fertilizers and petroleum products should be used. He seemed to know very well, it has been introduced in this book as a source of serious circuit.

Interestingly enough, he has 29 years of research, and what he knows about it, there's no way I protect it with the current agriculture. In fact, I think we use nitrogen fertilizer and ammonia, as is often the petro - chemical industry comes from the elements, plants obviously enjoying the elements, and they need to grow, and they have elements in the soil. They do not want to play, or food plants, there is no harm in using this component.

I do not know what he was talking about, told me, he told me, throwing a series of facts and figures like, but they never again. He asked me where this information came, but he did not let me finish. The answer is very simple, and it is evidence that I have heard, perhaps, the most common thing that I want to use every single student chemistry and science, the table component.

In fact, since 1964, I explained that we created man, 60% higher revenue, production conditions will be the same size. This has the global Millennium Project, and it is the study of the United Nations Organization was quoted at human habitat. Open, or I. Do not quote or to collect any type of group, however, this girl is a complete environment, and these groups will be in the corner of his left wing.

Now I take human waste and spread, and the warmth of the sun and UV light to kill the bad bacteria, then you get the fertilizer into the soil can feel it. Bacteria need organic matter and with that, but maybe it will definitely help the process, adding a little more nitrogen and ammonia. Using rainwater to grow more plants in order to be meaningful, but not always, and we cannot be on seasonal rains, we leave food around the world. Most large reservoirs and rivers, and. With the natural water cycle, what have you, that makes sense

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer

Popular Posts

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner