• Post 1
  • Post 2

13 Type Bajji recipe in tamil

13 Type Bajji recipe in tamil


Who can say no to a hot bajji? Urulaikilangu bajji vazhakai or something - I can not stop. When it rains cats and dogs like that you can create posts with Aloo In bajjis advice ... Yes, I know him too :)


I jumped out of bed to knock bajjis dough and bajjis her favorite food is hot with coconut chutney happy. I'm happy to start and maintain munching :) But I have to stop my temptation



Pudina Malli Pakoda recipe in tamil

Vankaya Bajji recipe in tamil


Vendakkai Bajji recipe in tamil



Baby Corn Bajji recipe in tamil


Chuchu Bajji recipe in tamil


Thool Pakoda recipe in tamil


Kadalai Paruppu Pakoda  recipe in tamil


kathirikai Bajji recipe in tamil


kothavarangai Bajji recipe in tamil


Medhu Pakoda recipe in tamil


Munthiri Pakoda recipe in tamil


Pasi paruppu pakoda recipe in tamil

Valakkai Bajji recipe in tamil




Verkadalai Pakoda recipe in tamil


Urulaikilangu Bajji recipe in tamil


Voter Vengayam Bajji recipe in tamil


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Test Footer

Popular Posts

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner